1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ECU has no power.

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by namoper, Jun 2, 2009.

1. namoper

namoper New Member

I have put a 93 gsr engine in a 99 civic ex, I use the ex loom on the GSR motor. I have converted it so all the plugs are in the right location and repined what was needed for it to work.

So I go to start it and nothing. I am not getting 12volts at the ecu. The main relay is not clicking over for some reason. I dont have a spare yet so just wondered does that control the power to the ecu.

Any help will be great thanks.

2. intenseneal

intenseneal New Member

Did you convert the harness to obd1?

3. HarosGsRek

HarosGsRek New Member

is that gsr motor obd1? i need help with this same swap real bad right now. i need help with the wiring harness... its a gsr obd1 motor using my ex wiring harness. and a obd2 to obd1 jumperharness to a p28. can you guys help. pleeeeeease!!

4. 97h22dxcoupe

97h22dxcoupe senior member

no, check your grounds on the motor may have a loose ground and the clicking is the ignition relay , so if all your grounds are right check your relay or fuse.. hope that helped..

5. EKJOE

EKJOE New Member

Do you hear your fuel pump prime? If not...This really sounds like the mass ground that is by the ECU is not connected.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted