ecu help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92lude

ok my car is running and everythin now i just dont have like 5 wires terminated. my car starts up usually but probly 3 out of 10 times it doesnt wanna start. and i was wonderin if some of those wires that rnt terminated would have something to do with it or not and if anyone knows what i should do please help.

what do you mean by not terminated? the five wires what are they and where are they coming from be more specific and maybe we can help but with juist that there is no way to determine the prob

Yeah, connect all of your wires. The temperature sensor can make it tough to start. Could be anything, be more specific.

ok i have a smaller bundle coming out of the large bundle coming off the engine. there are 9 wires black/ yellow and yellow/black. all of them go to a jumper plug but it only has 6 spots, so is it safe if i splice them together or would something bad happen? i also have a green and yellow wire coming out of the main harness going into the car to the ecu but on the wiring diagram i have doesnt show a place for that wire to go. so if you guys can help me outthat would be great.

black/yellow is usually + power with the key in the ON position. I definitely would not twist dissimilar wires together, unless you know the result. I would guess that wires marked the same, in the same bundle, would be ok to join, but I won't tell you it's safe for sure. Are they all needed? The extras might be for tapping into later as a power supply, or a different model.

im not sure if they are all needed but ill find out his weekend when i try that out. thanx for the reply. i have another question for you guys.
my abs light is on in my car what could be the problem w/ that?
and also the check engine light is on also.

Back