ecu id help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicdx

i have these 2 ecus and have no idea what they are. if i remember right though it doesnt matter what they are its the basemap that matters and what im using it for ie vtec or not. if anyone can help me with this problem. thanks

P1040484.jpg

P1040483.jpg

as far as what i can tell by doing a lot of research there either p30s or p28s. there set for vtec and 5speed. but as they have no stickers i couldnt tell off hand. they are both chipped from ebay or something else forget where i got them but i checked the chips and ones a boosted p30 map and other is uberdata map which i still think its p30 map as well.

^^ I thought that too

But if they are chipped....the OP knows more about it than we could ever tell by a picture of bar code

It was bought chipped so I think they remove all mark so you wont know. But the chips I grabbed with crome show p30 map and other looks just alike but was made with uberdata

So it is or isnt a p30 disable knock to be safe. Got ya. Also thats what I was thinkin is what matters most is whats on the chip.

Back