ECU Question!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chisco

i have a 94 integra b18b with header, k&n air filter, exahust,msd ignition and apexi SAFC and now i wanna work my ECU but my question is if somebony knows what is the best way for do that? its better change the computer? if is! what Ecu is better for my engine? second if i change the chip in my computer thats work? and the last question is? its necessary work my engine example cams, camshaft pistons etc.. for do this chenge or the ECU or chip is enought for my stock engine? answer pleace people i need do something in this point for my car thanks!

aight man if i was you i would change my oil pump to a type r and then i would get a chipped ecu that red line at 9,000 rpm and thats how i would do that cause if you get the oil pump if will flow more oil to you crank letting you rev your motor higher

aight man if i was you i would change my oil pump to a type r and then i would get a chipped ecu that red line at 9,000 rpm and thats how i would do that cause if you get the oil pump if will flow more oil to you crank letting you rev your motor higher

:no:

why would he want to rev an ls motor to 9k?.. thats retarded

higher rev= faster car i take mine up to 9,500 everyday

yours also appears to be ls/vtec.. his is not from what i read

i also call bullshit because ITR valve springs wont hold 9500 rpm... what cams are you running to even make power that high??

Back