ECU sticker code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18aCRX

Does anybody know what the numbers all mean on the side of the ecu, specifically which one tells you the year and auto/manual. Is there a reference site for this info? I looked but could not find one. :blink:

or if you don't know for sure... I have a:

37820-PR4-L01
432-102890 AE

And am wondering if I can use a

37820-PR4-L10

this is for a B18 in a CRX and I have had ECU problems before so I want to be sure before I buy. thanks

i have a PR4, 5-speed ECU from a B18a integra, guaranteed to work, for $50 shipped

for another 50, i'll give you new pistons, wrist pins, and rings

I am definately interested, what is the number on the side? Aslo are the pistons, pins and rings all factory parts? Or are they another brand, if so which one?

both ECU codes you mentioned are manual, but both are also 91 teg w/ internal PA sensors. "L" = internal PA "01" and "10" are manual.

forgot: both will prob not work with your CRX due to the PA sensor. Think you can mess with em + make em work, email me if interested.

What about a

37820-PR4-A51
431-103606 AD

or an

37820-PR4-A01
430-109311 AC

Can anyone tell me anything about these ECU's or give me a reference page to check. Thank you very much? :unsure:

Back