Ecu Swapped... Runs Better? :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey whats up everyone.... i recently swapped out my accord f22 motor for the h22 and things are going good except I have a Check engine light... its the map sensor... I know i hooked it up ok and in the right spot and the wiring should be fine... anyhow I had the idea of switchin the ecu for my stock accord f22... just to see if it would go away than!! Yep of course it went away and it runs okay on this ECU of course not to the best of ability.... What would you say is wrong with it?? is the ecu junk or what? I got the motor and ecu from jdmpower.net... if that is the problame do you think they will return it?

alright alright this is what ya need to do. go find a car with an h22 thats for sale. tell them you are taking it to have your mechanic check it out. swap the computers, bring the car back and tell them that you are not interested bc your mechanic said there is something up with it running like crap.........something to do with the map sensor maybe???? :lol: ;)

Back