ecu swaps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

i got a 91 hatch and i want to put a ls motor in it but i dont want to go threw hassle of obd0-obd1 change can just use the obdo ecu on a obd1 motor for my hatch. is this possible.

You can find a DOHC OBDO dizzy kind of easy is the hatch DX or SI if it is not an SI you will have to find a resistor box, and ecu. You will have to pin 2 wires into connecter A for 2 more injectors like pin a3 and a4 I think. Just look it up here on the swap it has all the ifo you need its pretty easy.

Originally posted by darien234@Apr 6 2005, 01:45 PM
You can find a DOHC OBDO dizzy kind of easy is the hatch DX or SI if it is not an SI you will have to find a resistor box, and ecu. You will have to pin 2 wires into connecter A for 2 more injectors like pin a3 and a4 I think. Just look it up here on the swap it has all the ifo you need its pretty easy.
[post=483716]Quoted post[/post]​

thanx for the info so just get a 0b0 dizzy and ecu right its a dx

Originally posted by redef91+Apr 6 2005, 02:51 PM-->
darien234
@Apr 6 2005, 01:45 PM

[post=483753]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, if you can find a PR4 or PM6 you should be fine. Try to find a b16a or obdo ls dizzy, you may can even use one from a zc not sure. Just post what you need in the proper forum and these guys will have what you need. I have a ecu or some more stuff just let me know.

Originally posted by redef91+Apr 6 2005, 12:51 PM-->
darien234

I might be wrong, but with a DX, don't you also have to do a DPFI to MPFI conversion? That is a system also needing to be modified, it's not simply a distributor change.

(shameless jacking) I have an OBD0 integra distributor for sale if you need it. (/end shameless jacking)

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Apr 7 2005, 03:17 PM-->
Originally posted by redef91@Apr 6 2005, 12:51 PM
darien234

I might be wrong, but with a DX, don't you also have to do a DPFI to MPFI conversion? That is a system also needing to be modified, it's not simply a distributor change.

(shameless jacking) I have an OBD0 integra distributor for sale if you need it. (/end shameless jacking)
[post=484304]Quoted post[/post]​

i know im going to convert to mpfi

Okay, good. Wasn't sure if that was on your list of things to do or not, and just thought I'd mention it.

any one got a 90-93 teg tranny and 90-91 teg ecu and dizzy for a 0bd0 teg anyone got these parts

Back