ecu's, seats, widebody kit, more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
pluh.

for sale:
-obd0 B16 distributor...it works. i've got a homemade obd0-obd2 conversion harness for it so it'll plug into an obd2 harness...not quite sure how well this works though, ill send it to you too if you want it...make me an offer.
-wiring harness from a 99 DX m/t $75 I WILL CONVERT TO VTEC FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50
-wiring harness from a 99 DX a/t $50
-obd0 B16Aexhaust manifold with both o2 sensors, it's yours FREE if you pay for shipping
-obd0 B16A intake manifold w/ TB $20
-front seats from a 98 civic LX, grey, like new, one small doo...uh, cigarette burn on passenger seat, spotless other than that $50 plus shipping
-brand new Faze indiglow oil pressure gauge, with the wiring crap it came with. never used $15

also i've got a 96 integra ls tranny...its stuck in 3rd, but i suppose you could use the gears or somethin...um...make me an offerTRANNY IS SOLD!!

pics of anything available on request.

everything else, i'll consider trades. im looking for:

-type-r shift boot
-some kinda cd player

c'mon guys...someone's gotta need some of this shit.

ILL take the obd2 ecu! whats your perfered way of payment? and do you have the ecu harness? ill take that too if you have one.

interested in the B16A exhaust mani w/ o2 sensors. shoot me a price for it sent to 91387. Thanks

matt

added an obd0 B16 distributor...

come on people!

it was a Feels for a 92-95 hatch....its sold tho.

i got an alpine cd player ill do some tradin on...and u have an PM message

Back