ED7 v EF9

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alpine

My friend and I've been trying to find the difference between and ED7 and an EF9. We're clueless. Anyone know?

EF9=JDM Civic HB, ED7=USDM Civic HB

The EF9 came in SiR trim, which had the B16, larger brakes, and the larger LED spoiler.

nailed it right on the head. so many ppl claim they have a Ef, but really they dont. don't be an ass to those people though, let them think what they want.

I used to do it all the time, and my friends hate it when i call it an ED...
i dont know why though.

If you put the JDM parts on an ED would it technicaly be an EF?

No. For it to be an EF, it would have to say EF in the VIN, which means your car has to be JDM, and from Japan.

:werd:I have a 97 coupe, so much easier for less knowledgeable people to understand ek coupe than ej6. Most hear ej and think eg coupe. Just my opinion.

it makes life easier and sets what i would like to believe somewhat of a std that we can all life by. . . im trying to think of an example, but cant really think of hte one i wanted. . . I guess you could use something like how alot of people call other peopel "guys" even tho guys by definition is supposed to be a male. But we use it to refer to both male and female. As in "what would you guys like to order today?" or "what cna i get for you guys?"

im a server at a restaurant btw, so its easy for me to use that example.

Holy shit that made me look like a rather big nerd. but its all labeling, everyone does it. If you would like to be anal retentive then go ahead and correct every EF or ED owner untill u turn blue in the face. its not going to change a thing. but that would be funny if u tired to correct someone who actually had an EF, then you would look, well stupid. . . just my .02

nailed it right on the head. so many ppl claim they have a Ef, but really they dont. don't be an ass to those people though, let them think what they want.

I used to do it all the time, and my friends hate it when i call it an ED...
i dont know why though.

haha yea i hate that. They sit there and go, umm it's EF buddy.....

sigh***

yea man most ppl are use to sayin ef's when u start sayin ed7 and shit thts jus gettin too technical.(but u shud atleast kno its a ed)lol

I agree with that to an extent. If someone says they have a Civic Si the first thing I think is what year.

Back