Eddie Guerrero passed away

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UPN also aired a special last year on his life, “Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story.” The program chronicled Guerrero’s childhood and his struggle with drug addiction that almost cost him his job, family and life.

Gee I wonder if that cought up to him.

RIP eddie

Man that sucks. He was a pretty good entertainer. Im wondering what the otopsy(sp?) will show.

Quoted post[/post]]
UPN also aired a special last year on his life, “Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story.” The program chronicled Guerrero’s childhood and his struggle with drug addiction that almost cost him his job, family and life.

Gee I wonder if that cought up to him.

RIP eddie

...or he relapsed which is more probable than his past simply catching up to him.

Quoted post[/post]]
Man that sucks. He was a pretty good entertainer. Im wondering what the otopsy(sp?) will show.

autopsy*

But who knows. Might have just had a sudden heart failure or something.

My money is on something to do with either steroids or he OD'd on something.

He was a great wrestler and entertainer though.

RIP.

my buddy told me that a pro wrestler died today. He just couldn't remember his name. EVEN THOUGH HIS NAME IS EDDIE ALSO. Any ways he was a great performer.

Que descanse en paz

The autopsy report was posted earlier today. Don't know if anyone has read it yet though.

Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

I had watched wrestling for a month or two after the WCW came to the (at that time) WWF.

Eddie was a cool guy to watch...even though he was paired up with chyna.

You gotta remember...these guys have a public persona and a private one. Wrestlers have to keep up the appearance of there character, but a lot of times, that is not who they are in real life.

If you are gonna say who the fuck cares about eddie guerro...say who the fuck cares when Robert Redford dies....Mel Gibson...i mean good lord, how much of a cold hearted jerk can you possibly be. I grew out of watching wrestling, but hearing the one died isnt something you openly insult.

Back