Edelbrock throttle body Vs. ITR throttle body

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18delsol

ok let me hear what you guys think. i have a 2001 USDM ITR in a del sol and was wondering if it would be better to upgrade to an edelbrock throttle body design for an ITR or keep it stock. They both are 65mm but the edelbrock is a little thicker at the top and heavier. Would it even make a difference, or stock is the way to go.

If they are both 65mm, why upgrade? Honda is the best name to put on a honda car. Keep the stock.

it won't hurt going to a 65mm, but i wouldn't suggest going any larger than that until you have some other cams etc. you'd probably see better gains spending th money elsewhere... do you have any engine management systems?

i do not have any engine management system. everthing in this motor is stock except for the throttle body

you alraedy have the edelbrock??

i would invest in some cam gears and some tuning tools whatever it may be.. hondata/uberdata etc

yeah i aready have the edelbrock throttle body, i am currently waiting fo my skunk 2 cam gears to come in and a chipped p28 as well.

are you going to sell the ITR throtle body?
if so how much?
and if you allready have it what was the point in asking?

sorry for jacking the thread

Back