EDFC for Tein flex...anybody tried this yet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondapop

I'm considering the installation of the EDFC (electronic damper force controller) on my Tein flex coilovers in my 95 hatch. Anybody have any good/bad experience with the system (yes I know it will take modification of the hood to allow the motors clearance)...tks

If you're on a road course and you're constantly making changes to your setup- and your shock towers are in a hard to get location (S2000 rear end), the EDFC is a pretty good investment. I know the S2k guys really love it. I was going to get an EDFC setup for the Civic, but I never got around to it- I'm definitely going to get one for the S2k.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you're on a road course and you're constantly making changes to your setup- and your shock towers are in a hard to get location (S2000 rear end), the EDFC is a pretty good investment. I know the S2k guys really love it. I was going to get an EDFC setup for the Civic, but I never got around to it- I'm definitely going to get one for the S2k.
The car is a weekender...just wondering if the system works well, ie readout presets, etc. There isn't enough clearance for the motors under the hood but I believe I can cut the cross member and reinforse closer to the hood (only need about .33 inches...

Back