edwards: 1; cheney: 0;

repub vs dems

• kerry/edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i didn't watch/don't care/not vot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
what a douche bag.

even more reason not to vote for bush/cheeeeeeeeeeeney.

edwards should be president :-/

anyway, another poll.

i didn't get to see the whole thing, but god i hate cheney

i hope edwards made him look like the unethical corrupt corporate interest protector that he is...

Ya, I like when Edwards was asked a question about Israel from the moderator and he addressed it. When it was Cheneys turn, he wanted to discuss the last question about his buisness, never talked about Israel. So on the rebuttle, Edwards responded to what Cheney was talking about, his buisness. Then at the end of that one, the dumbfuck Cheney had the nerve to say Edwards didn't address the original question about Israel. C'mon Cheney, the Americans attention span isn't that short to miss that. God help us.

Originally posted by B16@Oct 6 2004, 11:23 AM
Ya, I like when Edwards was asked a question about Israel from the moderator and he addressed it. When it was Cheneys turn, he wanted to discuss the last question about his buisness, never talked about Israel. So on the rebuttle, Edwards responded to what Cheney was talking about, his buisness. Then at the end of that one, the dumbfuck Cheney had the nerve to say Edwards didn't address the original question about Israel. C'mon Cheney, the Americans attention span isn't that short to miss that. God help us.
[post=399033]Quoted post[/post]​

There was one time when Edwards did the same thing, if I remember right, the question was about war, and he spent the most of his time on the previous question about tax cuts then right at the end he said "and to answer the orginal question....." They both were guilty of it, but edwards still won debate.

However IMO, Cheney is aginst banning Gay marrage. It was brought up that Cheney had a Lesbian doughter (which I didn't know). Edwards gave his 90 seconds, and said actual kind words about Cheneys doughter. Then when it was Cheneys turn, he just answered "I thank you for your kind words about my doughter, and that is all I would like to say about that topic" and that was it for his 90 seconds. I feel that cheney is against that, but didn't want to go against bush's feelings about that topic (plus, that would piss off the republican christans if he said his true feeling on it.)

I think that Cheney was hitting below the balls when he basicly said, Kerry will not be a good president instead of saying kerry will not be as good as the current. Then he went on to say "why not elect a president who has made the economy move in a positive direction" however when he came into office, he had a HUGE surplus and the economy was GREAT then he ran it into the ground, and now its on a incline, but the level is still way short of what it was when he entered the office.

Also Cheney basicly stated we went after Hussain because we were attached on 911, then Edwards snapped back and said but hussain didn't attach us, the 911 commission made that clear.

the debate was draw IMO...Cheney took the first half with foreign policy with Edwards narrowly esacping on the Domestic side of things...

how about Edwards and his dumb ass father in his closing speech..."My father couldn't do math, and it made me proud" bahahahahahahahahaaaa

hmmm, lets think here

cheney = no bid contract to halliburton and energy crisis through market manipulation...

now god forbid bush does get re-elected and some wack job takes him out... then cheney is president, and we will all be so fucked...

Originally posted by asmallsol+Oct 6 2004, 08:14 AM-->
@Oct 6 2004, 11:23 AM
Ya, I like when Edwards was asked a question about Israel from the moderator and he addressed it.  When it was Cheneys turn, he wanted to discuss the last question about his buisness, never talked about Israel.  So on the rebuttle, Edwards responded to what Cheney was talking about, his buisness.  Then at the end of that one, the dumbfuck Cheney had the nerve to say Edwards didn't address the original question about Israel.  C'mon Cheney, the Americans attention span isn't that short to miss that.  God help us.
[post=399033]Quoted post[/post]​

There was one time when Edwards did the same thing, if I remember right, the question was about war, and he spent the most of his time on the previous question about tax cuts then right at the end he said "and to answer the orginal question....." They both were guilty of it, but edwards still won debate.
[post=399047]Quoted post[/post]​

My problem was how Cheney called out Edwards saying he didn't address the original question when clearly Cheney avoided it. I dont think after Edwards was done talking about the tax cuts say to Cheney "you didn't even address the original question".

Originally posted by B16@Oct 6 2004, 12:24 PM

My problem was how Cheney called out Edwards saying he didn't address the original question when clearly Cheney avoided it. I dont think after Edwards was done talking about the tax cuts say to Cheney "you didn't even address the original question".
[post=399054]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true, Edwards eventually answered the question

The first half of the debate, they both came on so strong, and the second half they both were worn out. This debate was way better than the presidential debate.

Originally posted by B16@Oct 6 2004, 08:36 PM
:lmao: hahahaha i remember him saying that too, omg that is too funny!!! :lol:
[post=399270]Quoted post[/post]​

no matter if your republican or democrat, that is so funny.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 6 2004, 12:22 PM
hmmm, lets think here

now god forbid bush does get re-elected and some wack job takes him out... then cheney is president, and we will all be so fucked...
[post=399053]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed. Cheney as our President would be a very disturbing situation. :ph34r:

Back