Eeek!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

I saw this '92 VX hatch at my local Stop & Shop parking lot last week... I've got to get my Si to a body shop this summer to address the rust issues on her. I took this picture to remind me not to ignore the problem. *sigh*

s40b602e7e7f2a.jpg

vx's are the shitiest of the civics right? or are they above dx?

just curious...

those are stock vx wheels on that pic of the rust bomb?

Originally posted by reckedracing@May 27 2004, 11:12 AM
vx's are the shitiest of the civics right? or are they above dx?

No. VX's are the most fuel efficient of the EG hatches. And they have a tachometer.

SI>>>>>>>>>>>>VX>>>>>DX>>>>>CX

The CX is the lowest trim level. Yes, those are stock VX rims on that hatch.

cx gets more mileage than a vx... but the vx actually can move out of its own way...

CX is a torque monster. Most torque per displacement of any Honda engine. And the gears are so tall, you can do roll on burnouts in 2nd gear at 70 MPH. Crazy shit.

that kinda looks like SiSteve's old hatchy :p

too bad for my hatchy... the rust was nowhere near that... just a tad on the wells.

When did si-steve have a hatch?

his old CRX...and Chris's old CRX...both were rust buckets that I had to put down....may they RIP.

Martine's car does have some major spots......and if not taken care of real soon...she will have to find a new shell.

And the good thing is....this cheap sandblaster I got is perfect for body rust....nothing else, but I have a fealing I'm going to be blasting a few cars this year, starting with the AE86, then my CRX, and then to the Jeep, and the Z might see some sand sent at a velocity to make metal bare again....hehe

:ph34r:

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 28 2004, 02:35 AM
Martine's car does have some major spots......and if not taken care of real soon...she will have to find a new shell.

:ph34r:

Eh... I have the usual Honda rear fender well rust. It's $350 a quarter panel to have it "fixed". I just have to stop buying parts and cars for a while and get that done. The rest of the undercarriage looks good to me. There is rust in the engine bay which I can work on myself, one section at at time. I bought new radiator fan bolts this week to replace the two rusted ones and the missing one that already self destructed.

Originally posted by Jeef@May 28 2004, 12:42 AM
When did si-steve have a hatch?

oops!!! i meant wrxtacy off club si. sorry!

Back