EF B-series hasport mounts; Mint EF headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eli2

I have a set of B-series into EF Hasport mount kit.
Located in Memphis, TN.
I am a Verified Paypal Premier member.
Looking for $180 shipped need them gone as I need the money SOLD!

Also have a cut and welded shift linkage for B-series into EF $40 SOLD!

1. 90-91 EF mint headlights with brackets $40 shipped

2. 88-89 ef mint headlights with brackets $40 shipped

3. EF Hatch taillights in excellent condition $40 shipped

4. OBD1 LS Dizzy w/ wires and cap $43 shipped

DA Halfshaft $40 shipped SOLD!
I can more pics upon request.

092309143033.jpg

90-91
092509091638.jpg

092509091535.jpg

88-89
092509101254.jpg

092509101044.jpg

092509101345.jpg

Attachments

• 100509225327.jpg
    100509225327.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Mounts sold! got a guy coming for the linkage tomorow.
Bump

still got the 89 ef head lights? whats the diff between the 89 and 91 headlights? wont they both bolt right up?

still got the 89 ef head lights? whats the diff between the 89 and 91 headlights? wont they both bolt right up?

Yea I still have them. There is no difference between the actual glass housings of the headlights, its the brackets that are different. The 88-89 accomodates the corner lights that screw to the fender while the 90-91 corner lights slide into the fender and then screws to the headlight housing.

Not much just an SI cluster and a Climate control unit, also a shift linkage for a b-series shop

Not much just an SI cluster and a Climate control unit, also a shift linkage for a b-series shop
He still hasn't paid you for the linkage yet? Damn he lags too much lol. I'll hit him up... Does that Si cluster have the rounded top or square? I got a 91 DX Sedan that needs a cluster with a tach. This no tach shit is gay lol. Wonder if your cluster will fit...

Nope not yet lol. Heres some pics of the cluster.
attachment.php
attachment.php
That looks like the flat top...hmm, i'll go check mine out to see how mine looks lol. How much you want for it if I can use it? I talked to him and he said he's just waiting to for his girlfriend to give him the money lol. You should hear from him soon.

EDIT: OK, after doing some research, to make this a smooth plug and play deal, I need a cluster from 90-91 because the 88-89's were wired slightly different. What year is this cluster from?

Last edited:
how much for the headlights and cluster shipped? i get paid monday so i will be buying asap... are they difficult to swap into an 89 dx hatch? i wont need anything else will i?

That looks like the flat top...hmm, i'll go check mine out to see how mine looks lol. How much you want for it if I can use it? I talked to him and he said he's just waiting to for his girlfriend to give him the money lol. You should hear from him soon.

EDIT: OK, after doing some research, to make this a smooth plug and play deal, I need a cluster from 90-91 because the 88-89's were wired slightly different. What year is this cluster from?

Ok its cool just let me know.

It was in an 88 but I wasnt sure what year cluster it was but I asked some of the guys over at H-T and they confirmed its an 88-89.

how much for the headlights and cluster shipped? i get paid monday so i will be buying asap... are they difficult to swap into an 89 dx hatch? i wont need anything else will i?

PM Sent!

Back