1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EF-b16a swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by allmota18, Jan 29, 2012.

1. allmota18

allmota18 New Member

Sup guys, a buddy and I just dropped a JDM b16 into my 91 hatch dx. I have a question about the wiring, i found a couple things online but i want to make sure the info i have is correct. We're gonna keep the car obd0 for now, so were gonna wire in the resistor box to the original harness that's on the car. The resistor box connector has 8 wires and the engine harness has 12. What is the correct way to get all of these wires together? Straight forward answers guys please. Thanks for the help.

(Car harness- white with red, orange with gray, green with black, two yellow with gray, two yellow with black, one yellow with green, red with gray and one blue with yellow.)

(Resistor harness- red with gray,*blue with yellow, black with yellow, light blue with gray, yellow with black, yellow with gray, blue with red, and brown with gray.)

2. lostboyJDMB18

lostboyJDMB18 New Member

Why not just spend the extra money and go OBD1? It will save u alot of headaches. And are u gonna be running a PWO?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted