EF bodywork thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BUMP!!!
forgot to mention awhile ago its running mint...keot swapping back and forth bewteeen the pm6 and pr4 and the codes just went away/..
now just have to find out why it shaking so bad on the driver side front wheel..but as for bodywork,i started sanding it down,and started applying a second coat...

but the car is slowly coming together...

sorry dont have much to update..vic's got me a little woopty

:popcorn: I'm in for the progress on this one. Best of luck man. :thumbsup:

ok so i have been pondering a color for awhile and am still not sure,,but lately ive been looking and i really like the ZEX purple..soo would it look good on an EF???

interesting. takes alot of patience i assume. nice work
i think you should keep it honda.... champ white :)
maybe i missed it, but is this thing swapped?

i'd say champ white, or now that you made me think about it zex purple would look sweet.

what swap?

say if you have any questions on body work and the proper processes just ask. i took 3 years of autobody technology and am certified so please ask you dont want your paint falling off after you go through all that work. unless you've been through college yourself than good project and check out my 89 civic hatch freshly painted after molding a crx body kit.

say if you have any questions on body work and the proper processes just ask. i took 3 years of autobody technology and am certified so please ask you dont want your paint falling off after you go through all that work. unless you've been through college yourself than good project and check out my 89 civic hatch freshly painted after molding a crx body kit.
i dont have the car anymore and i know what im doing but thanx anyway

thanx man..car is gone and all my work is going into the rex

Back