ef boost? d16a6 internals?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah the zc isnt worth it, my buddies ripps but it has every part possible. i wasnt bashing on the d series, i was just saying that all motor d series is going to cost a lot of money for some decent gain.

As stated soak up any D-series info Blanco blesses you with.:D

Since you already have a stout motor in the car, I wouldnt even think about a swap unless its a B. So throw your ZC plans out the window, there is not enough aftermarket support as stated. I wouldnt even try to go for a mini-me either, let me explain:

* A turbo A6 is more cost effective than a turbo A6/Z6,Y8 mini-me.
* A turbo A6 versus a B swap is more cost effective.
* A turbo A6 versus a turbo ZC isnt worth it there right around the same hp's.

Now I understand you said your leaning more towards N/A. Just thought I could help you out a little with your decission's.

Good luck!

But a properly built naturally aspirated D is just oh so sleeper and sooooooooo satisfying to crush other people with. ;)

^I agree D-series all motor sleeper mmmmmmm ooooohhhhhhhhhh ssssssssoooooooo sssssssssswwwweeeeeeettttttttt.

But I just love that:
Whaaaaaaaaapshhhhhhhhhhhh[did that sound like a blow off valve...lol]

Sorry i havent got on my thread in a while. I have decided to go with a b16. Im taking my si to a shop on the 25th to have it installed. i just want to have the paperwork and all that good stuff so i can get a little more money out of it if i try to sell it later on

Back