EF Cable to Hydro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea with peddels and lines ect ect

do you want to put a cable tranny in a hydro car?

i was going to but i'm not [getting gsr with lsd]

so i have an avid kit i would sell.... pm me if you are interested

No i want to put a Hydro tranny in an 91 Hatch. Instead of spending the money on a cable tranny. it would probally be cheaper. BUt who know. im going to try it.

if you have a D-series cable trans, you will need to fabricate all new mounts to install a D-series hydraulic trans into the EF/ED chassis

oh really, what about a B Series? I think im going to put this Si motor i have in it. But i dont feel like pulling the tranny, because its freshly rebuilt.

want to sell me the hydro tranny and ill sell you my b16 cable tranny? pm me

because i had a crx with an lsv. i got tired of the crx and decided to try and put the lsv with the cable tranny in the 99 ek that i own. however, i rather put a hydro tranny like its supposed to be.

i could send you a prepaid ups lable [if they'll ship]

I mean, dont get me wrong, if i had the money. I would so do it. But im so broke. and im not going to let you pay for everything.

um...
youre trading me a newer tranny, for an older model
shoot me a price ill shoot you a price and we subtract the total of my offer plus both shipping and we see were we stand.

my company has a ups account so its like 35% less than regular fees. youll have to strap it to a pallet. you can get one from the local grocery store.

think about it...

Back