EF Cable to Hydro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yep hasport sure does have a kit, I just did a ls/v with hydro into my crx. And its great. I was going to go out and get the hydro tranny, but I figured if I get the conversion now I wont be limited to only cable trannies, which are getting harder to find. But instead I can use both having a lot bigger variety about 12 years of parts.

Oh and im not sure but do the clutch and flywheel differ from the cable to clutch cable.

i wanted to do this swap aswell but found out the master clinder wouldnt fit becasue of the clearance between the firewall and the shock tower. so ull have to invest in a little kit, basically a bracket.

The clutch and flywheel are the same! I bought an ACT clutch/flywheel combo for a b18b off HT and it worked perfect... the only thing that didnt fit was the release bearing.

Hasport's kit is the shizznit, although very pricey!!!!

hasport

well when you use there kit it allows you to use your cable for shifting, and the
conversion goes right on the tranny, not firewall. Unless you actually want to do a
full on conversion and run hydro.

ok go.

I had hydro on the last car, but now that I have the Hasport kit I am going to use it. The slave is mounted next to the master, there is a spot where some harness sneaks threw the firewall. It's not hard to run the hard line and the pressure on the clutch pedal is great. I am swaping everything to a new body and I really just want to make it easy, and I hate not using what I paid for. The cnc stuff is really beefie.

efb2 hasport kit

your making this seem way too hard. You run the same cable that you ran for your old tranny. You dont add any of the components of a hydro tranny.
You just use the conversion kit which utalizez a hydro tranny powered by a
cable. Thats all it is. It has some levers that you screw on your tranny and
hook up your cable.

Differnet strokes for differnet folks

I think they want it a little harder? The Hasport is a breeze, but theres more pedal pressure. I am using the converison so I can make life easier. And when you putting a H22A in a rex there wasn't alot of support three years ago. I might dig all my stuff out of my old rex since people still want to go to all the trouble. More working parts suck.

Attachments

• DSCN0418.JPG
    DSCN0418.JPG
    701 KB · Views: 217
Back