Ef DX Code 16 help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

Car is throwing code 16, wouldnt start. Then all the sudden started up no problem.. What is the procedure for diagnosing this? Can someone send me a link to that site with the pdf service manuals on it. Has anyone else had similar problem? My guess is the main relay...

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Sep 22 2004, 03:43 AM
Car is throwing code 16, wouldnt start.  Then all the sudden started up no problem.. What is the procedure for diagnosing this? Can someone send me a link to that site with the pdf service manuals on it.  Has anyone else had similar problem?  My guess is the main relay...
[post=393376]Quoted post[/post]​

my 88 civic dx is throwing code 16 (fuel Injector System Unplug Or Bad Cercuit). I have no idea what it is.. I've replaced the fuel filter and main relay so far..but it's throwing the code. At first it was throwing code 16 and code #? (oxygen Sensor) so I replaced the oxygen sensor and it get rid of that code and was just the code 16. When I replaced the main relay I checked agian and now it's throwing Code 6 (coolant Temp Sensor) and Code 16 now. So I have no idea wtf is going wrong. But code 16 is something to do with the Fuel Injector System. But who knows what part of the fuel injector system

Back