ef + gsr + replace clutch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I found the hot wire for the Compressor. Everything is installed. Just need the tensioner assembly. I didnt realize I needed the one from the ef and not the one from the integra. Back to the junk yard.

update

It has been a long time since I updated. A/C is working great. Had lots of leaks, so I rebuilt the whole system. Added 2 pusher fans so it blew very cool in this 100+ degree Texas summer. Ordering rebuild kit for my worn out transmission now. ^_^ Just warrantied out the driver side axle with a brand new napa axle(didn't want another rebuilt). All wheel bearings replaced. Brake calipers replaced. Brake pistons replaced. Body and paint work done. Interior replaced(seats, door panels, dash). Rear trailing arm bushings replaced(that was a pain). Rebuilt most of my wiring harness to fix funky surging idle I had been dealing with for 2 years. I will be replacing the whole clutch kit with a 5 puck setup and replacing the rear main seal while I am at it. I am also going to order a set of Innovative engine mounts to help with the vibration and axle bind. Thank you all for the help. :)

Last edited:
Any imbalance, pulleys, and you have to ruin your motor. An appropriate balance crankshaft pulley, rather than some aftermarket junk Kodak 10. OEM or fluid damper is a possible.

Back