Ef hatch b18 swap questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright im new here and i just registerd but i had a few questions about the ls swap im doing and i would really appreciate the help one is the vacume lines im having ive started the engine but just want to make sure i did it right second is i have no lights or the tach doesnt work help

wat up im new on doin swaps on hondas so therfor i got an ef hatch n puttin a b18a swap in it n i need to kno want do i need to buy to make it work good...... :-/

anyone have any idea's as to why my car from cold start falls on its face if i give it gas and a little bit of trouble starting. now when the motor gets warmed up after about 20 seconds or so it stops falling on it face idea's?

: / aww poo sticks lol I can't seem to figure out why it runs like shit at cold start but after 20 seconds or so it's fine I was told it's common?

Anyone have an idea at all? All opinions and thoughts are welcome. Please help : /

anyone have any idea's as to why my car from cold start falls on its face if i give it gas and a little bit of trouble starting. now when the motor gets warmed up after about 20 seconds or so it stops falling on it face idea's?

Anyone have any idea's at all? All opinions and thoughts are welcome. Please help : /

Check the coolant sensor mine ran like crap when cold and i found the ect sensor broken. I've only had mine a few days i bought it swapped it was a mess

vacuum?

Attachments

• CivicSwapVacuumeDiagram[2].jpg
    CivicSwapVacuumeDiagram[2].jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,346
No my vacuum's are all hooked up right. I spent few hours gettig that all set and idle set etc... But like if I go out to my at in the morning it take like 6 cranks to start and then if I press the gas it bogs down and after about 30 seconds for so it's ok I can also tell it runs rich I can smell un burnt gas.. But say if I were to go drive around then park car for say like 4 hours or so and come back starts just fine it's just that cold start that's a royal pain in the ass. I also believe that the ecu is throwing codes so I gotta figure that all out

PCV valve? Very cheap to replace, kind of a pain to do it though.

A buddy of mine is interested in buying my b18a for his '88 Civic Wagon, I think it's a d15b2 stock, is that what yours was? (trying to figure out how simple/difficult this will be if I take it on)

Hope you get it running.

I've had it running it my DD but mornig suck lol it wasent hard really alot of work tho

Back