1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EF JDM 1 piece headlights for 4th gen

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by hybrid89, Dec 29, 2003.

1. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

I need to know if anyone has put JDM headlights into a USDM crx/civic (4th gen) frontend without using the JDM fenders/bumper/hood. does it work? I am fabbing the front and fenders so fitment their i can make work, i just want to know morw about the hood/sizing overall. any help would be great.

matt

2. Civic_88ls

Civic_88ls Senior Member

WEll, first of all, the one peice headlights, are for the JDM 4 door. and second of all, they wont fit with the USDM frond end.
    THe headlights are too long in the center and requires a sir hood and core support,.. i belive the fenders are the same, where the parking light screws onto it.

3. hybrid89

thats what i thought. Thanks

4. hybrid89

actually maybe you could answer another question. I'm using 90-91 civic headlights and corners on mt 89 CRX. Hence the JDM setup question. Is the chassis different or does it use the 90-91 headlight carrage to connect. like I said I have an 89 and the setups are different.

matt s

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted