Ef LS SWAP Starting Problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

irkar90

ok here it is i have an ef that i bought as a shell and had a DA donor Car. the ef previously had a b16 turbo in it i saw it run i used same harness that he used and i couldnt get it to run had no spark no fuel. i ran dizzy straight to ecu and i also ran injectors straight to ecu and the yellow black wire straight to ecu for resistor box. map is also ran to ecu i have a videos showing you that it doesnt want to start i spray gas in IM and it fires for a few secs good i have a walboro 225 fuel pump or sso im told (came with shell) i have not yet tried to check fuel pressure i dont have a gauge. YouTube - ‪EF LS SWAP STARTING PROBLEMS‬‎ PLZ HELP
Any and all help is appreciated

i checked the main relay even switched it with a DA relay

truthfully i would start at the fuel pump and work your way down since that seems to be the problem maybe switch the old one out and see if the DA one fits? i dont know but your gonna have to start some where... on a side note you have posted in the wrong section this is for none swapped cars your OTHER post thats a duplicate is in the right section

Back