EF OBDI and other goodies.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PM me with price. Your close enough that I could just drive and get them...I'm up to take the Civic over Donner Pass...

No, thank you for a smooth transaction. It was a nice ride out there. I'll post pics when I put the suspension on the car...

will these :

JKOBD (RyWire.com) OBDI ECU jumper - $90 shipped
'91 Si-to-D16Z6 engine harness - $150 shipped

work on my 90 civic dx to wire in my z6 engine??

also do you have a 4wire o2 sensor, the map sensor, and/or motor mounts?? :)

Last edited:
bahaha depending on how much money i get on my paycheck, i might nab your exhaust too ;). Mine has this god awful rattle, its embarrassing at times.

nooooo ... i would say hold it but idk when i will have the money :( if your need the money though i understand .... i will still be sad

How does the SP sound? I was thinking about getting a Vibrant but that thing looks like it's too big(might scrap, etc.)

Can you give me a price on the tailights shipped to 99654? I looked at the pics but are there any cracks? Did they leak?

How much for the moldings on bottom of windows?

I dont want to pay more than 100 shipped if at all possible. It is the belt molding below the driver and passenger windows on the outside. What condition are the body moldings in? Any dents?

I guess I am just interested in buying the tail lights then. That does include the center garnish right? Can you include the sub harness in the tail lights?

Back