EF suspension on a DA?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Somalia757

SOMALIA
This is going to be a crazy question: Can the struts & springs from an ef bolt up to the DA?The reason I'm asking is because the suspension on my ef has like barely 10K & I just picked up this Unmodified DA & I just would hate to lose my suspension setup because I haven't had it that long & I was going to part out my ef but keep my suspension if it will fit my DA.

im not 100% sure but i think the back wont work.... i know they use different shocks for sure.

Only 88's had different rear shocks(ITR style). Otherwise, yes, an EF suspension will work in a DA.

It will bolt up perfect, but the ass end will sit lower. Don't ask me why, but I know because I just bought suspension that I was told was for a DA. After installing them, the ass end was SLAMMED and the front was about 2.5 inches lower. They were neuspeed springs and came with F/R markings so they were installed correctly. They also come with a part number, which turned out to be that of the EF. sorry man...

Back