ef swap help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

keg

Hi guys dropped my b16a into my ef on the weekend it was zc 1600 anyway i had to adapt dizzy because my zc had a 5 pin square plug then had the other two wires on the cam sensor on the exhaust cam all wires where the same colour so i assome that they connected up th same? i have spark all good, but fuel pump wont work makes no sense is there somthing i could have missed? i thought it had nothing to do with engine harness it was seperate any help will be awesome!

only thing i can think of is if you have the ground for the fuel pump bolted down on top of the thermostat, also idk if the zc uses a resister box but if it doesnt you may need one depending on the obd engine your running

i jus swapped a b18c into my gf's ef it was a dx i had to go dpfi to mpfi and im getting fuel but im not getting spark i had to run two extra wires to the dizzy but i dunno of they are right do you have any pics

the wires where all same colour not sure aout dpfi to mpfi as the zc was already mpfi

yea i just remebered there wasa a ground wire around that area i didnt put on ill find it and earth it see what happens cheers

it is a b series dizzy it shouldnt make a difference if vtec wires are not hooked up? i ran a power source to back car runs fine seems werd how there is no pump on key

Shit, my brain is fried today, I thought that you said you put the zc dist on there.

Back