EF Swap parts and lots of other stuff also

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deal on ecu and the guages glow green or blue it has a knob to adjust the color

I want the hood but shipping is a bitch...when you move out here to CA and i still need the hood, hit me up...bump

not taking it with me, thats the point of selling all this stuff. i am open to trades on 88-91 performance stuff. i have friends that all need stuff for there ef's and i may be able to trade for it.

Originally posted by D95SI420@Feb 26 2005, 11:50 AM
not taking it with me, thats the point of selling all this stuff. i am open to trades on 88-91 performance stuff. i have friends that all need stuff for there ef's and i may be able to trade for it.
[post=466492]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you have a few parts that you need to ship to another member...If your in the trade for scamming let me tell you...you wont last long...if this is a misunderstanding then you should clear it up

Originally posted by tphan4+Mar 2 2005, 10:12 PM-->
@Feb 26 2005, 11:50 AM
[post=466492]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you have a few parts that you need to ship to another member...If your in the trade for scamming let me tell you...you wont last long...if this is a misunderstanding then you should clear it up
[post=468542]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Back