EF Wiring help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ep3moschini

I R T3H NO00Bz!
Ok so im having a hard time trying to figgure out how to make my car run. . .

Im using a sleeved D16a6 block with a D16z6 head (Vtak yoo) and a D16z6 dizzy/Intake manifold/Throttel body, now here is the tricky part. . . I have a 91' crx dx body harness, CRX Si engine harness and dash harness. . . how can I make this work also since the car and bottom end is OBD0 and the head is OBD1 im shure im going to need a jumper harness and probably an OBD1 ecu. . . like a p28? idk im completely lost I tryed to search but came up with no ansure, not shure is anyone has ever tryed this set-up. I emailed Rywire manytimes with no resonse. . .

HELP ME!

p.s. this car is going to be force-fed about 20psi
ohhh Im also running DSM black tops to start off then moving to some bigger RC injectors once its tuned and running, also is it out of the question to run a B-series throttel bodie?

since your car is a DX, the easiest way to wire it is to use the DX engine harness and convert it to MPFI by adding the additional wiring required for the 2 extra fuel injectors and the cylinder sensor, along with the wires for the VTEC and the 4-wire O2 sensor - you can use the injector wiring from the Si engine harness in making the conversion - get an OBD0 to OBD1 ECU jumper harness and a P28 ECU - rewire the distributor for the OBD1 distributor or buy an OBD0 to OBD1 distributor jumper - don't forget to remove the oil restrictor jet from the top of the block before you install the head - the larger B-series throttle body won't hurt

Back