eg b18c1 swap help needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hartattack

Alright So I have a manual 94 dx hatch. That I am in the process of putting a manual usdm 95 gsr motor (b18c1) in.The engine also has a skunk2 intake manifold on it if that helps. I just pulled my old engine and started to get ready to put it in But I found 2 connectors that I have no idea where they go. The first is a four pin connector located underneath the intake manifold the colors of the wires are orange/black, green, yellow/black, and white/red. I cannot find a place to plug it in, nothing in the engine bay and nothing near it on the motor. The second is a two pin connector located on the transmission side where the main canon plugs are. The wires are yellow/black and red. Again I cannot find anything on the engine to plug it into or anything in the engine bay.
Thanks in advance

Okay I think I figured out the two pin connector is the evap purge connector, which I will just hard line to the ecu, this seem correct?

I screwed up the 4 pin is the o2 sensor connector, I forgot that it wasn' on the manifold but on the b-pipe im retarded, but I am still unsure about the 2 pin connector.

Back