EG B18C1 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

I have a 1992 DX hatch that had a d16z6 motor in it- It's a 92 so obviously it's wired for vtec; But will the B18C1 bolt in or do i need mounts?? Because i've heard both answers, some people tell me i don't need aftermarket mounts like hasport- So if anyone could please tell me exactly what i need- Including what type of axles and ECU- or if there is a site about all this please let me know

No you don't need aftermarket motor mounts.. The GSR will bolt right in with stock mounts and everything.. The only two things that would need to be replaced is the throttle cable, but i assume you'll get that with the swap, and if you want to retain a/c and p/s..if you want p/s you need the 94+ integra pump and mounting bracket.. if you want a/c, you need a 94-97 Vtec Sol mounting bracket.. the rest is a straight foward drop and wiring.. heres a useful site http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/tech/swapguide1.pdf
good luck.

You don't really need the GSR throttle cable. My stock VX cable fit perfectly with no modifications.

Back