eg breeze - b16a/b18c conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

billy

hey guys
just got myself a 92 eg breeze HB - D13B carby :eek:
ive been researching the forums hard on a b16a or b18c swap, im probably going to decide when i get quotes for a half cut, planning to do the swap myself so i need to know as much as possible
just a few things that have me stumped, bit much but any help would be greatly appreciated;
OBD, these work alongside the ecu correct? from what i gather the reason behind the whole OBD1 - OBD2 compatibility problems is that some sensors need to be rewired to the OBD computer and the ecu may be not be compatible? so if i use the ecu + OBD that comes with the engine i should be all ok?
power steer, what are the chances of being able to use the power steering rack/pump/lines from the b18c/b16a half cut? or is it best to just chuck it all out?
engine/chassis wiring diagrams, anyone know where to find them online?
and lastly, since my eg is carby, im guessing im going to have to source new fuel lines and a fuel pump, not sure about the fuel tank, someone told me id have to get a new one?
thanks heaps guys

Not to crush your dream, it is possible but not worth the trouble and work to get it done. Get a FI model and work from there.

Back