EG civic CX rear sway bar install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I've gotta get my backseat toolkit together finally (ratchet with 10, 12, 14, 17mm, AGX screwdriver, spare radiator hose clamps, duct tape, etc) I just haven't gotten around to it yet. When I do then I can adjust em regardless of where I am. And mine adjust at the top of the strut too.

At wal-mart in the "travel" or "suitcase" section, they sell a black leather shave kit bag for $10.00. Best little tool bag for a "honda kit"

Its small, perfect sized, has a little zipper area for screws/misc. and will hold your ratchet, screw drivers, sockets, extentions, plug gapper, clamps, etc. And its a nice looking/durable bag too. :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I've gotta get my backseat toolkit together finally (ratchet with 10, 12, 14, 17mm, AGX screwdriver, spare radiator hose clamps, duct tape, etc) I just haven't gotten around to it yet. When I do then I can adjust em regardless of where I am. And mine adjust at the top of the strut too.

At wal-mart in the "travel" or "suitcase" section, they sell a black leather shave kit bag for $10.00. Best little tool bag for a "honda kit"

Its small, perfect sized, has a little zipper area for screws/misc. and will hold your ratchet, screw drivers, sockets, extentions, plug gapper, clamps, etc. And its a nice looking/durable bag too. :thumbsup:

nice to know, for now i store all my tools in my car jack bag. so i might do that, i have that little rear offset in my full size spare i could put it in :)

I changed the setting on my front shocks from 4 down to 1 on Saturday. HOLY SHIT what a difference! The car rides so nice now, and handling didn't really suffer much at all. The ride comfort went up a hundred-fold. I don't know why I never tried this before. The rears are still set at 3, not sure if I'm gonna play with that setting or not. Worth a try I spose.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I already have a nice little mini toolbox I've had for years. I just need to find the right foam to line it with so the tools don't rattle around in it, like the kind you use to line a gun case. Then I'm set.

Back