EG Civic fog lights?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw some front bumper fog lights on passwordjdm, but I need to know if there is any cutting of the front bumper to install them. It did not say on password. Thanks:ph34r:

yeah, you have to cut the bumper.

but the mounting tabs/holes for the screws are already on the backside of the bumper, so they're a pretty easy install

yup, ya have to cut the vents out... but like hosmer said.. the mounting brakets are already there so you dont have to worry about that... just whatever you do, DONT use a razor blade to cut'em out.. TRUST ME.. lol its a pain in the ass.. (didnt have the tools so said fuck it...) it came out nice but i have to get a new fog cap cuz i cracked the mounting braket on the driver side fog...
tip: when screwing in the fog cap (the overlay of the fog light) get both set-screws started before tightening them all the way down..and just go back and forth tightening them so that one side isnt stressed more than the other.. (this is how i cracked mine..)

if ya get'em.. then good luck and hope you enjoy them as much as i do..

Back