eg civic sir II clocks + PWO-E00 ecu socketed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

clanny

Got these the other day as part of a deal for a gearbox. A buyer pulled out so I'll sell these for cost ($90) plus postage $30 (I'm based in Scotland - hence shipping is expensive).

Image_466.sized.jpg

Image_469.sized.jpg

Image_467.sized.jpg

Image_468.sized.jpg

I'm assured that these will work in any EG civic (manual or automatic) and I'm sure that you boffins out there will be able to get them to work in any car you want.

The ecu was socketed by me and works fine in my car (I've run it for a couple of weeks to test it out). There will be no chip in it unless you ask for one (in which case I'll add $8 for the cost of the chip).

Looking for the same price for the ecu ($90) and postage will be less at $24.

I'd love to swap for some stuff. Does anyone have a camber kit for a EE8 crx? Or a large TB (bseries), or some B series hondata gaskets, or decent plug leads, or a 5th gear from a ls gearbox? Or what have you? Pm me with any swaps you might have. OOooo, a mint condition sunroof? Set of ITB's? A mugen (or mugen copy) b series valve cover - any colour but grey preferrably. Honestly, lemme know what you have, I'll be happy to trade with cash either way.

Cheers.

Back