EG corner lamps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
Hey...has anybody here ever seen Initial D???....well whatever whoop dee freakin doo...lol, has anybody seen the one where Takumi is racing the EG? i noticed that the eg's corner lights were not on whenever the driving lights were burning..only when the parking lights were burning...ok, forget all i just said....HOW CAN I WIRE MY CORNER LAMPS TO ONLY BE ON WHEN I HAVE MY PARKING LIGHTS ON AND WHEN I PUT A TURN SIGNAL ON?...oh and i have an EG if you didn't pick up on that.

yea..sorry, didnt think about the best pllace to put this..please move me to exterior and cosmetics please..sorry

They're already wired like that... on when the parking lights are on, and on when blinking. Your parking lights are always on when your headlights are on.

:p

I assume that you want a way for them to be on at switch position number one without the headlights, on when they're signalling, and off when the headlights are on and there are no signals.

If so, just set up a simple relay system to cut off the low intensity filament of the 2057/1157 bulb when the headlights are on. It's pretty easy once you sit down and think about what you have to do.

Back