EG: D16Z6 Garage Sale!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

I did a swap in my friends EG Si Hatchback and he gave me his old motor (D16Z6) for helping him out. Everything is out of a 94 Hatchback Si unless otherwise stated. All Prices are FIRM and everything is priced to sell. Please no low ballers. I am serious about selling so please be serious about buying. Shipping price includes lower 48 only. I am located in Baltimore, Maryland. Pickup is also and option for all parts.

I accept and prefer PAYPAL. But money orders and cashier's checks work also. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.

PAYPAL Verified!

Daikin (Exedy) Cerametallic 6-Puck Racing Clutch and heavy duty pressure plate. Has about 300 Miles. AS you can see, the puck surfaces are not even fully broken in yet. Comes with a freshly re-surfaced flywheel if you want it, new throwout bearing, and the pilot bearing is pressed into the flywheel. Should fit other years/models as well.
$250 Shipped.
clutch1.jpg

clutch2.jpg

clutchcombo.jpg

D16Z6 VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) On the RIGHT. assembly with gear. Spins Freely. Should fit other models.
$40 Shipped.
watervss.jpg

D16Z6 Ignition Coil. May fit other models.
$20 Shipped.
coil.jpg

Stock D16Z6 exhaust manifold. WITHOUT o2 sensor. Heavy so shipping may be a bit.
$Make Offer
exhaust.jpg

Stock D16Z6 shift Linkage w/Shifter.
$Make Offer
shift.jpg

B-Series Intermediate (Half) Shaft. Not sure what one. Spins Freely.
$40 Shipped.
halfshaft.jpg

Stock D-Series Mounts. 5 Pieces.
$Make Offer
mounts.jpg

I still have the block. I will part it out if you need anything from it. Rods, Pistons, Crank, Etc. E-mail, PM, Reply, aim: allmotordxhatch what you need from it.
block1.jpg

block2.jpg

is the manifold cracked? how much do you want for just that, without the downpipe?

no, why would you say its cracked? i'll let it go for $25 shipped. NOTICE: Without oxygen sensor. let me know.

I'll give you $10 plus shipping on the torque mount that mounts on the front drivers side corner just below the A/C compressor. (the one you have to take off to access the timing cover) Shipping to 48840. Email me back at zueke@usermail.com if that's cool.

got the valve cover back from the shop. i cleaned up the head and its in great condition. someone jump on this deal!

newhead2.jpg

Back