Eg Front Brakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nicotyper

Hi everybody
I am new on this forum and i'm french... That's why my english is so bad, sorry.
I have a eg4 that i'm transforming with a b18
my problem is for the front brakes:
What cann i swap easily?? ( disc and caliper) my car is in 16 for the wheels
please cann you list me the caliper and disc, the eventual modify and the result???
thank you very munch :worthy:

welcome to hondaswap

what level civic do you have? what B18 are you using? what do you plan to do with the car?

you will probly be fine just upgrading the pads and rotors

brembo rotors
hawk HP+ pads

that will be more than enough for most people

add some stainless steel lines for better brake pressure, and some ATE blue brake fluid for reduced fade and you should be all set

You think that i cann use my eg4 calipers :blink: they are very little tu be using on a rallye.
What i want to know is what type of caliper and rotor from honda cann i use whithout (or a little) modify.. I have read that integra type-r caliper and prelude disc cann goes easily on my car, cann it be good, or maybe another, i don't know...
thanks and excuse my english...

if u are looking to upgrade u have the option of using integra front brakes (basically u want the whole knuckle and brake assembly) which are larger, simple swap and decently priced. or u can go with integra type-r or civic type-r (same size but 98plus integra-r uses larger axles so u will need to get those as well). or another simple option is using nsx calipers (2pot) and getting a itr/prelude sized rotor redrilled to 4x100. i beleive fastbrakes.com already has some made in that size. hope that helps.

Back