eg hatch ek front end

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mad_hatter

Its Da Mad Hatter
ok well i just got this car not too long ago, so all the body work was not done by me, car starts and runs fine, low miles on the stock motor, new alternator i just put in, k&n filter, strong clutch, dx model but has a sunroof, greddy sp exhuast, type r struts, ground control coils, no radio, white face guages, needs pass speaker cover, driver pillar cover, headlights arent on it but will be, needs driver fender, and ek grill, asking 2000 obo,

100_1889-1.jpg

needs some front end tweaking alil, i havnt messed with it i was gonna use it as a beater so i can convert my integra to type r but i found one for good deal so im trying to sell everything i have to buy it....shoot me some offers

may put up your location....your supposed to cut/weld the fenders not do what the guy did before

no they are cut and welded just dont know what the hell he did on the driver side, ive been looking for new fenders and pretty much i was gonna redo the whole converion but i looked at this type r around me and i want it bad so goal is offload everything i have and buy it if not ill fix it up and paint it

i always forget to post location my other thread it pops up so.... im in fredericksburg, va, 22405, no tags and dead stickers but the car is drivable

wanna sell that left rear rim i see in the pic up top, i have a set but i recently bent one in an un-intentional off roading adventure! let me know

Back