EG hatch in same spot at garage for 6 weeks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
about 2 weeks ago i was driving home and seen a nice little EG Civic hatchback sitting at a garage that had been there for at LEAST 4 weeks. i decided to stop and ask if the owner may want to sell it. the guy behind the counter said no that the car was sold and was waiting on an engine. well 2 weeks later (now), the EG hatch is STILL sitting up there in the same spot its been for 6 weeks. should i go back up there and see if they want to sell it. id like to get it and use it as a daily driver and park my Integra. hell finding a replacement engine aint that hard since thats what they said it needs. i coulda had a motor for it 6 weeks ago...LOL. should i go back or not? its been at least 6 weeks since its moved from the same spot. help :)

i can stop and get pics of it if that will help you all any.

You could leave your name and number at the garage just in case the hatch's owner decides to bail out on his car. Don't leave an offer as the garage owners may also me interested in buying the hatch for themselves to resell. I've also noticed cars that sit at garages for weeks while their owners save up for the needed expensive repair... like for a blown head gasket.

Back