EG hatch prices.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
i was thinking about this also. it's the same here in seattle. i have been looking for a commuter and was thinking about an 92-95 hatch or coupe. but the fuckers go for $3500-$5000 for a bone stock car eg. i figured fuck it and started looking across the country for a 97-98 240sx. they are only about $5-6k for a newer/better car. people are insane.

but then again, i have sold some cars for more than they were worth, simply because i knew someone would pay it eventually. when i need to sell something or it isn't mint, i sell it for cheap just to get it off the lot.

People tryin to make that extra buck.

If they all do it, then that's what people are gonna pay. The steals are scooped up so quick it's hard to find them anymore. I bought my hatches between 5-900 bucks all in running condition, minimal rust and fairly clean interiors. I drove 2-3 states away to get them though and haven't been able to find deals like that since 05 or so.

it all depends on what you are willing to sacrifice, how far you will go, and how patient you are.

i bought a '95 civic ex last january for $1900. It had hub caps, a missing door speaker and was dirty as hell. but everything worked, put some webs on it, and detailed it. drove it for 45k and sold it for $2600. it was a great deal for all of us.

I'd go out of state but it's a bitch bringing a car into Cali.

The thing is, it's really only in Sac that prices are stupid like this. I just saw a '91 hatch with a blown engine for $2500. The same car in Central Cali would be closer to $1k and most likely below.
yeah, i know how you feel. i found an si with an empty bay and no springs for $3000 a while back. i would rather buy one of these race shells that people build and not finish. i think there was on on here a while back that was dirt cheap.

yeah, i know how you feel. i found an si with an empty bay and no springs for $3000 a while back. i would rather buy one of these race shells that people build and not finish. i think there was on on here a while back that was dirt cheap.

oo the one with the roll cage and lexan windows already installed. yeah that was a hell of a deal. 2k for the whole thing.

I agree about the prices being ridiculous. There is a small car lot in northern nj that has a non turbo supra, with a body kit and paint. It was automatic as well, and this nut wanted 35k for it. Un-real price for it. Its only worth 20k. Blanco you can buy my hatch when its finished. Has custom paint now (orange with gold flake) but I dont like it. Championship white around spring time. turbo b16. 50 trim. When its all said and done I will sell it for probably 5-6k.

Haha yall need to come down to Texas here. I bought my 93 Civic sedan running and decent shape for only $2500. The 4th gen Civics and Crx's go for like $1500 decent and running if you know where to look. 5th gens..usually $2500-3000 decent and running. Oh...and check THIS shit out. 2000 Honda Civic SI

Right here in my town, fucking $3500 00' Civic Si with some good mods!

Haha yall need to come down to Texas here. I bought my 93 Civic sedan running and decent shape for only $2500. The 4th gen Civics and Crx's go for like $1500 decent and running if you know where to look. 5th gens..usually $2500-3000 decent and running. Oh...and check THIS shit out. 2000 Honda Civic SI

Right here in my town, fucking $3500 00' Civic Si with some good mods!

mm the trunk gap is kind of pronounced. salvaged? proabably was in a rear end colision. eh... i'd pass.

over a rear end collision that's been repaired, trunk gap, and salvaged title? wow if I had the money that'd be sitting in my driveway right now

Back