EG hatch questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

are you referring to the lamp itself, or the 'container' ?

Are you going to be able to avoid rust up in Canada really? I'm in Michigan, and non-rusted late 80s / early 90s Hondas are EXTREMELY rare...

Here on the west coast we don't have too bad of cars. Almost no salt on the roads. We don't get too much snow. Now the east coast is a different story, cars are shit there.

Just because its Canada dont think snow and igloos, I may have to put up a sticky.

that one looks pretty clean .. and cute so they say.. haha

Ya, its lowered (I don't know on what or how low), its a Si and it has EK Si rims.

I don't think its worth $3000 with a bad clutch though. I'll go look at it sometime soon.

Hey Matt, wanna loan me some money? Only about $1500. ;)

I'll clean up my 1991 black Si hatch, put a D15B2 in it with a '88 trans and clutch, make sure the "D15B2" is covered up well with grease and screw someone over.:) We bought it for $1000 and I think with a D15B2 or maybe a D16A6 I could get $1500.

that one looks pretty clean
I just went to look at it. Its worth $900 tops.

It has bald tires, bondo'd over rust and the rust popped through again, dents EVERYWHERE and shit paint. The interior is pretty clean but it has a Wal-Mart stereo. The guy said it has a camber kit, which you can see in the pics. It has a Apexi WS2 exhaust and a front strut bar which has no name. The engine is leaking oil all over the place, looks like garbage in there. Not to mension the clutch is gone and the guy lost the key for it.

Def not worth $3000.

Last edited:
Do EG's get better the younger? Like would a 1995 be nicer than a 1992? And when I say nicer I mean more features, better designes, ect. Imo a 1991 EF hatch is much nicer than a 1988 EF hatch.

There are hardly any rusted Hondas here.

They put down some sort of gel shit.

I really wish they would do that here. For people who don't give a shit about modding their cars, I guess it's not really a big deal, but for anyone who likes to tinker or who likes to have a cheap, older project car, rust just complicates everything...

Back