EG hatch suspension set up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teal_HB

I know it has been talked about 100 times and am I sure you are all sick of hearing the same questionk, but for bettering of my knowledge I would like to ask the age old question of what suspension set up would be best for my hatch. I will be driving it on the track this summer and a little on the street. I have done some research on a few full coilovers and was wondering if someone could put in their input on what they think the best track and street set up was for the money.

-D2 36-Way Adjustable EG Civic Full Coilovers
-Skunk2 Pro Series Coilovers w/ Free Pillow Top 92-00 Civic
-Tein Type Basic Damper
-Tein Type Super Street Damper
-Omni Power Adjustable Full Coilovers (EG/EK/DC)
-Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC type II coilvoers
-Tanabe Sustec Pro S-S type II coilovers

Basicly I am looking to spend around $900 and below. I am looking for the best bang for my buck.

if money is no object, Tein SS. If you are looking to save a FEW bucks Tanabe SS. If price is an object, D2s have had very good reviews.

I will be driving the car mainly on the track and not very often on the street. And want to spend around or under 900-1000. So I want your guys opions on what the best track set up would be for my money.

autox Tanabe SS is probably gonna be your best choice and its RIGHT AT THE TOP of your price range.

Back