eg hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chadcharb

VIP
i just got my first eg and want to drop it just a lil bit so i was looking at the eibach pro kit. has anyone had any problems with these? any other suggestions in the price range? in a couple weeks i will be ordering some15x6 em1's for it to

the eibach pros are good... what shocks are you looking to run?

also look at the Neuspeed "Sport" springs, and the H&R "Sport" springs
they are both pretty similar to the eibachs

these all match well with KYB AGX shocks

the eibach pros are good... what shocks are you looking to run?

also look at the Neuspeed "Sport" springs, and the H&R "Sport" springs
they are both pretty similar to the eibachs

these all match well with KYB AGX shocks
i dont know what shocks thats part of what i was looking for on here? so if i had to buy springs and shocks would it be cheaper to buy a coilover set?

nNo, a good set of coilovers will be a few hundred more expensive than a good shock/spring combo. On my old setup I ran the Eibach Pro-kit springs with Eibach struts. It rode awesome, dramatically tightened up the handling, and I never bottomed out on anything because it's only a 1.2" drop.

nNo, a good set of coilovers will be a few hundred more expensive than a good shock/spring combo. On my old setup I ran the Eibach Pro-kit springs with Eibach struts. It rode awesome, dramatically tightened up the handling, and I never bottomed out on anything because it's only a 1.2" drop.
do yu have any pics of that set up?

so ive kinda switched gears now and im loking at the h&r sports because les schuab carries them and i can just put it on my account there...;)

would springs for a 96 coupe fit on a 95 hatch?

Back