EG I just painted..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Here is my boys hatch we just did up for him at my body shop....Color Pros

s3fa6e0bbd6ded.jpg

s3fa6e10ac3515.jpg

s3fa6e0d5b98eb.jpg

s3fa6e0f2864f3.jpg

sweet. i wish i got to work on cars like that. even though i work on bmw's and mercedes working on a sweet car like that would make work a lot more tolerable.

i liked it til i saw the valve cover. type r red valve cover or color matched to the body would look hella better. shit even plain black would look better then that.

Looks good. I've done some painting, and I like to see nice work. Is it a black base with blue metallic, or is it black, silver metallic, blue candy? Maybe I'm way off, but I like the dark underneath.

Like the color!! Sweet car as well!! Would of probably had some flake madness so the thing would sprakle!!

Do not know if I like the cf lip!

The two Spoon stickers on the back need to go too. And what is up with JDM corners? They're even uglier than USDM ones.

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 3 2003, 08:44 PM
The two Spoon stickers on the back need to go too. And what is up with JDM corners? They're even uglier than USDM ones.

The corner lights are some we had laying around but thanks anyways.the valve cover is yellow becuase thats the way the engine builder likes em.And I wont clown him for that since That b20 vtec nets low 12 sec runs on street tires weekly.

I love that color mang. I'm surprised he doesn't have a cf hood though, probably would look better in my eyes.

:thumbsup: If you were more local, aka not on the opposite side of the country, I'd probably send you my car to paint because its an eg and it needs it also.

that looks sweet. theres a couple EG's that have that color around here but they dont look as nice. whats up with the gap between the bumper and the hood?

Originally posted by highperboi@Nov 3 2003, 11:43 PM
that looks sweet. theres a couple EG's that have that color around here but they dont look as nice. whats up with the gap between the bumper and the hood?

The gap looks bigger from this angle...
Heres a pic of me painting it.

faa60b90.jpg

Back