EG I just painted..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whats up with the little spoon condoms on the PS and stuff?

gat to give to you guys you snaped hard that is a bad ass car I wish my car looked like that

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 5 2003, 08:58 PM
whats up with the little spoon condoms on the PS and stuff?

uhh thats and oil "sponge". It makes it so the oil and shit isn't all over your engine.

haha figures, a bunch of people rag on the car.

Then find out it's faster than 98.7 percent of the cars on this board.

hahahahah I love it.

thats fuckin clean. i like everything except for the big spoon decal on the hatch. The ones under the spoon mirrors are fine. And DUH the yellow valve cover is spoons valve cover, so yeah it goes better than the ITR red one. I like the nice details on the interior like the spoon shift knob and steering wheel. Does he have the spoon cluster too? Those things cost BANK. My friend has one, LAST ONE they made too.

Props to you for the paint, and props to the owner for a lot of hard work/money. Looks really clean (engine bay and everything). Only suggestion would be a CF hood. NICE! :thumbsup:

will you paint my car y0 :D :D :D

looks nicer than my car everywill, and its faster than my car ever will be

needs more CF, like hood, and the new spoon mirrors, and fenders (im addicted to C-fiber)

That's a very nice, clean car. The lip looks good - it ain't some gawdy kit, it's just a lip. Like the wheels, and the engine bay is very clean. Good job, man!

Brian

How much would it cost to paint my DB1. It's a 90 Integra Sedan. I want the dents pulled out and it sprayed Championship White. I have pictures please let me know I have been qouted at $1500 from someone who does it on show cars. That includes body work, prep, paint and labor. Thanks man

hey i didnt catch your location?i need a paint job also,

man that car is AWESOME
yeah i dont know about the spoon sticker in the back window but that spoon sticker right above the exhaust that is awesome, is it a spoon exhaust im guessing too, type r seats as well? man that eg is "off the hook" looks great,
p.s. the jdm ambers and valve cover and lip are dope nomatter what anyone sais

Car looks beautiful. It IS a kodak moment. The only suggestion's I have would be get an INTAKE!! I love the way intake sounds. Also 2 things that you might consider are red and clear taillights and/or CF Hood. JDM corners look good and spoon sticker looks cool. I give it an A+ :thumbsup:

im going to have to agree with everyone else on here,it needs a carbon fiber hood ---as far as the paint looks great :worthy: ---how many coats of clear is that 3?what would that paint cost on your average clean body civic?

Thanks for all the props guys.....it's taken alot of work/money

BTW: the Spoon stickers have been removed, needed them off because of the fresh paint :thumbsup:

nice color, almost looks like my friends blue RSX... :blink:

...good JOB, how long have you been painting...

yea arent those FZ4's? Those tires are crap! Nice job though. Curious what wheels those are?

Back