Eg Lip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I am going to put the EG lip on my sol so when I was at my hondadealer, i asked how much it was there. According to their computer, only the VX had it. They wanted a good 100 for it. So I search HPARTS.com, all honda OEM stuff and they had it for 65ish, not bad but shipping was $45 :eek: So now it is time to search junkyards. Before I go all over, I want to call them up and see if they have X model there. Does anyone know if it came on any other model other than the VX, for some reason I thought they came on every EG. Did they come on any of the 2 or 4 door models?

BTW, the part # for the Lip is 71110-SR3-000

For those who have no idea what I am talking about, adam has one on his sol
s3e62d8256adee.jpg

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Apr 23 2003, 08:11 AM
i thought they came on si's and ex's as well.

yup, si's and 2-door ex's had it for sure but i've seen it on 2-door dx's as well. not sure if they put it on themselves.

my 95 DX coupe has it. It was all about the styling option I believe, as bill said. I think the 4drs and a coupe other models came with the bumper that had no fog light holes. I think all the cars with fog light openings on the bumper had the black lip

Back