eg parts cheap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jimboburgess

Go fast, Go Cheap
eg parts cheap, 14b, b series 14b manifold

i have some thing to get rid of
springs, i am not sure of the brand
01-13-07_1619.jpg

$100obo, i can take them off to ship
two driver side corner lights
01-13-07_1620.jpg

best offer
tail lights
01-13-07_1621.jpg

best offer, i have all four the other two are in the tailgate
01-13-07_1622.jpg

best offer, prefer pick up unless it's worth my while to ship
finally, set of four stock civic cx wheels, yokohama on 13x5 inch wheels
01-13-07_1624.jpg

located in central pa
email; burgessj@susqu.edu
pm me

BONUS!!!
I also have a D15b8 and transmission first person to come by and look at it get's their choice of either for $25 a piece. the engine needs new rings.

Last edited:
I am located in fort knox, KY 40121 Thanks
can you give me a price also how much you want for it.

tomorrow night i will weigh it, check the dimensions, with out knowing i can only guess. i will figure out the shipping costs and add $50 onto that, this is a cx transmission just so you know. it has nice long gears great for fuel economy!

is it an automatic or manual, I don't really care because mine is an automatic and if yours is a manual I will just convert it if I buy it.

Or possibly could you make a bulk price if it is a manual for the linkage and pedals and transmission and whatever else I need to convert it. I know shipping will be a pain but if you could give me a price for that also.

Last edited:
it is manual and i don't have any of the other components, sorry man, you still want it?
from what i understand it's hardly worth the time to switch over from auto to manual.
Also, the transmission is in fairly good shape, but i think i remember it grinding on occasion between 2 and 3 shifts, I really doubt it is worth your time to spend the money to ship this lowly d series tranny when you can go to a local junkyard and find something you need. i mostly wanted to hook someone up locally.

Last edited:
Hey do you have the shocks for the rear glass? And are they workin? I'm from buffalo,ny if you could shipp it ill give you $15 for them let me know thanks. I can paypal you asap. Thank you

sorry i don't, but people have asked me many times before i wish i did. if i had $15 for everytime someone asked.

BTW, parts added

yep, just pull it out today, cleaned it up about an hour ago.
it's in better shape than the turbo i'm putting in
no shaft play, i'm really happy with how it looks
you want it?

do you still have the shocks if so are they for lowering and how much will they lower and a price please

i still have 'em, they are on the car in the picture i am not sure of exact numbersi posted the price of $100 but i am more than willing to negotiate as i have new springs now and they are just sitting taking up room.

Back