eg rear speaker wires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jinstuh

i have a 94 civic hatchback CX, it did not come with speaker mounts or speaker panels. just recently i ordered the mounts and panels and i was wondering are there speaker wires lying somewhere in the back? :(

Don't think so, my 92 VX has the wires, but so do all 92's. After 93 they went chassis specific on the wiring.

i did rear speakers on a 94 dx 4 door and i found the speaker wires (and plugs) wedged up between the rear dash and metal top of the trunk- just fish around for them, you're bound to find them in there someplace-

The wires should all be there... speakers are a dealer installed option, and the factory doesn't want the dealer running all the wires on their own- just plug and go. You should be able to just cut the holes, bolt the speakers down, then plug it all in.

My 95 DX sedan had the wires all in place already- I just chose not to use them. ;)

Yea, we finally stripped out the 95 today on post, and they are there. Just pull off the blank panel, and look for the main harness, now run your hand down the harness towards the front of the car, you'll feel a large clip, the connection is taped into that.

yes they should be there look around they may have them taped up or like someone else said wedged up in between panels.

Back